The following terms contain the conditions upon which 24hournames.com offers premium domains for sale. Once an agreement has been reached between the Buyer and 24hournames.com, the terms of this agreement will become legally binding.
1. Please read carefully the following terms and conditions for the sale of
2. The Seller agrees to transfer to the Purchaser all right, title and interest in and to the identified domain name, including any trademark rights associated with the domain name itself and all Internet traffic to the domain name, if any.
3. As consideration for the sale of the domain name the Purchaser promised to pay the Seller the amount of .
This sum shall be paid to a third party escrow, namely Undeveloped.com, within three (3) business days from the date this Agreement becomes effective. In the event that payment is not timely received this Agreement may be cancelled by the Seller at the Seller’s sole discretion.
4. After notification from Undeveloped.com that funds have been received from the Purchaser, the Seller will within two (2) business days take the necessary actions required to change the registered ownership of the Domain Name.
5. Once the Domain Name has successfully changed ownership, the third party escrow (Undeveloped) will release payment to Seller, signalling end of transaction.
6. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to in any way limit the right of the Seller to purchase, own, create and/or maintain another Website.
7. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the purchase and sale of the identified domain name and supersedes any prior agreements, understandings, or representations with respect thereto. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by authorized representatives of both parties. This Agreement is made under and shall be construed according to the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada. In the event that this agreement is breached, any and all disputes must be settled in a court of competent jurisdiction in the Province of Quebec, Canada.
8. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
9. The effective date of this Agreement shall be the date signed by the parties. If the parties sign on different dates, the effective date shall be the date of the last signature.
24hournames.com and the Buyer shall employ proper procedures and standards designed to maintain the confidential nature of the terms of this Agreement, except to the extent
(a) the disclosure of which is reasonably believed by such party to be required in connection with regulatory requirements or other legal requirements relating to its affairs;
(b) disclosed to any one or more of such party's employees, officers, directors, agents, attorneys or accountants who would have access to the contents of this Agreement and such data and information in the normal course of the performance of such person's duties for such party, to the extent such party has procedures in effect to inform such person of the confidential nature thereof;
(c) that is reasonably believed by such party to be necessary for the enforcement of such party's rights under this Agreement.
You can choose to waive or not to waive confidentiality by checking one of the box below
I wish to waive confidentialityI do not wish to waive confidentiality
Disputes & Specific Performance
a) Due to the unique and specific nature of Internet domain names, the Buyer agrees that in the event a breach of this agreement by delayed/non-payment or otherwise which results in a failed attempt to transfer control of the Purchase Object from 24hournames.com to Buyer, 24hournames.com shall have the right to demand specific performance in lieu of monetary damages.
c) This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Quebec, Canada, without giving effect to any choice-of-law or conflict-of-law provision or rule (whether of Quebec or of any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Quebec.
d) If any provision of this Agreement, or part thereof, shall be held to be unenforceable, void or contrary to law, such provision, or part thereof, shall be severed from this Agreement, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by a valid one that approaches the ineffective provision as closely as possible.
WHEREFORE, the parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.